Thursday, August 04, 2005

The Salter's Are Expecting!!

That's right. We had our first doctor's appointment yesterday and we are going to have a baby!! Which makes me the forth in line for the Maczuga girls having babies. Grandma Maczuga said that she is going to be praying all night for her granddaughters at this rate. :)

I am at 15 weeks, almost 4 months. We heard the heart beat yesterday and the baby is doing well so far. The doctor was surprised as she checked me out because she said that the baby felt and measured as being around 20 weeks or 5 months. She said that it will be interesting to see the ultra sound, which we go in for on the 23rd.

Geoff and I are really excited to be expecting and the due date is January 22, 2006. The past two months I have been really sick all the time. But now I am only throwing up once in the morning and then I feel good for the rest of the day. I have more energy too which is really nice. Please keep us in your prayers that our little one will be healthy and congratulate our parents on being grandparents if you get the chance!!

6 Comments:

At 3:33 PM, Blogger Leanne said...

Colleen - congratulations! I'm so happy for you! We can't wait to meet the new little Salter!
hugs to you - I'm sure Geoff is taking extra good care of you. I hope you have a very happy healthy pregnancy.

Lee

 
At 2:41 AM, Blogger Alyssa said...

wow congrats!!!! I can't believe you kept it a secret this long. How exciting! There must be something in the Maczuga water. Or it could be that our family is so huge there is always bound to be someone pregnant. Christmas is going to be better and better!

 
At 9:03 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats to you Both We are so happy for you.
Having a child is the most exciting, thrilling, emotional rollercoaster you will ever be on.
There are no words to describe the first time you meet and hold your child it truly takes your breath away. God Bless you all.

 
At 12:43 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations, Colleen and Geoff!
I'm very excited for you. Even the puking has a purpose - celebrate it! And don't forget to journal everything. It's amazing how much you forget after a few years.
Love,
Kendra (sending great pregnancy vibes your way)

 
At 1:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

CONGRATULATIONS Colleen and Geoff! I was so excited to get the call from your dad, what awesome news! You guys will make great parents. Having a child is absoltutely the most amazing thing that you will ever experience in your whole life!
And you even forget all about the puking.... eventually!

Grandma will need a new house pretty soon to hold all of us Maczuga's!!

Love Tannis XXO

 
At 8:41 AM, Blogger Colleen Salter said...

Thanks everyone for sending your congrats. We really appreciate all of the love and support and I will post some pictures as soon as I figure out how to do it!! We are really excited and can't wait for the ultra sound. love you all.

Colleen and Geoff

 

Post a Comment

<< Home