Thursday, May 19, 2005

Someone Loves Colleen Salter!

Someone loves Colleen Salter read the note that was in the beautiful bouquet of colorful daisies left on the side of my car when I left work last night. The handwriting was distinctly that of my wonderful husband. My face lit up as I looked around to see if he was hiding in his car somewhere close. But he wasn't, so I ran inside my work and showed the flowers to my boss. Then I rushed home to thank Geoff for being so kind and thoughtful. I'm not sure of the exact reason for the flowers but it is not because he had done anything wrong. I know that it is because he loves me and I have been sick with a cold since Sunday so it was very sweet of him to be so good to me. It didn't end there. He made supper and did all of the dishes. We then relaxed while watching a movie. He told me how nice I looked and how beautiful my eyes are despite the fact that my nose is red and crusty from blowing it all day long. So that someone is my wonderful husband whom I love just as much as he loves me. I hope everyone is having a wonderful day because I sure am!

1 Comments:

At 5:01 PM, Blogger Alyssa said...

yuck you are making me sick with all that mushy talk! You can sure tell you are a newly wed. Just kidding! I am glad you are so in love!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home