Friday, May 27, 2005

RSVP for Reception July 2, 2005

Thanks for taking the time to RSVP. We really appreciate it. Just post a comment and let us know if you will be available to attend and the number of people with you. If your children have been invited too, please let us know if any children's meals are required as we will have chicken fingers and fries for them. If you can't attend please let us know that too. We look forward to celebrating with you and we really hope that you can make it.

Need Ideas for a Gift? Call Kerry Holmes at 474.1867 as we have registered with her.

Want Some Ideas Now? Gift cards are always great. We like to shop for groceries at Superstore. Walmart and Zellers are fun too! We need to buy a computer for Geoff before he goes back to school in September and we could use all of the help we can get with that. We have a bed but need to buy a bed frame and we could use help with that too. As for household items, we have all we need and want, plus extra, so we are okay there.

Need to Get a Hold of Us? 8910D 144 Ave Edmonton AB T5E 5V4

Thanks for visiting the site and feel free to visit again if you want to see how the Salter's are doing? We'd love to hear from you.

5 Comments:

At 9:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey sorry for not RSVP ing earlier, Jessica and I would love to be there (plus I'm in the Band)
heh heh see you soon.

--ryan smith

 
At 9:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello Colleen and Geoff,
Congradulations. It is Tanys Krack blogging away. I would love to be at your reception on July 2nd. I'm sorry that I could not respond sooner as I have been away from a computer for some time now. My guest at your reception will be my friend (whom you will remember as the best swing dancer at the U of M) Bryant Roy. I am so happy for you. I can't wait to see you again.

-Tanys

 
At 4:03 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Colleen and Geoff,

Ok, clearly I didn't write the previous comment. That was Bryant. I asked him to RSVP for me because I didn't know if I would get a chance tonight and I realized earlier that it was your RSVP deadline.
Congratulations! I was excited to receive your invitation. Thank you for including me in your celebration. I look forward to seeing you both. Of course Bryant would love to come also if that's ok.

Cheers,
Tanys

 
At 7:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hope it's not too late to RSVP... Randy and Wendy Oler would love to attend your reception.

 
At 1:37 AM, Blogger Alyssa said...

time for new blog! you are beginning to pull an alyssa and skip a few weeks!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home