Wednesday, April 27, 2005

Hypnotic

I am considered an administrative assistant here at my work and yesterday we celebrated administrative assistant day!! The company that I work for, Canadian Natural Resources Ltd, took us out to the Mayfield Dinner Theatre to see a fashion show and Wayne Lee, a hypnotist and wow was the food good!! (or did he make us believe that it was good?)

I did have a chance to go up on stage and get hypnotized, and part of me really wanted to, but I decided not to just in case he made me do something that I didn't want to. Although I did try to see if it would work while I sat at my table and he had me for a bit but then due to my strong will power I overcame the enticing relaxation and opened my eyes. Which was probably best because I laughed so hard that tears streamed down my face at the other people and the things that they did. I was a bit skeptical at first as some people seemed to not really be under, but then the most amazing thing happened. He convinced one lady that she was confident and made of steel. He laid her on two bar stools, one under her shoulders and the other under her calves so that she looked like a board face up. Then he stood on her stomach!! It was amazing. I am totally convinced that she was hypnotized. All in all it was a great day. Too bad everyday at work can't be like that.

2 Comments:

At 12:32 PM, Blogger Alyssa said...

how cool, I have always wondered if that hypmotising thing would work on me.

 
At 12:35 PM, Blogger Colleen Salter said...

As long as you can relax it should work. You should try it if you get a chance.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home