Thursday, October 27, 2005

Week 28

Yesterday was my doctor's apointment and some fun things occured. I got the results back from the orange crush test and my glucose is normal but my iron is low. Normal is at 12 and I am at 10 which means that I have to start taking iron pills. The doctor said that the side effects of low iron are being tired and short of breath. I thought that those were the side effects of being pregnant so now am I being hit twice as hard? Because I can sure feel it if I am. Plus my weight is at 153 pounds which is a bit much for where I am at so I am going to start aquafit for pregnant women next week, provided I can get in and it works out with my schedule. The baby's heart beat was at 140 and everything still looks good except for my memory. As soon as the doctor would say something I would have to ask her to write it down because I had already forgotten. I have a cold/cough. When I talk I start to cough and so I have been pretty quiet today here at work. The doctor said I could take some cough syrup for the cold and listened to my lungs and stuff. but I am not sure. We'll see how it goes first, maybe I can fight it off for a bit. Thanks to my wonderful husband who is suffering from a cold or fever or something, I think that I may have gotten it from him. I mean that's what we do right? Blame everything on our husbands so it must be his fault.

So on a not so great note, Geoff was in a car accident yesterday. He's pretty sore with a bad headache and neck ache all day and night and he is still fighting the cold. Poor guy. He rear ended a car and I am just very thankful that he's not hurt worse. Although he mentioned that his ribs feel bruised too. Plus he has so much work stuff in his car that something could have come from the back and hit him. I'm glad that nothing did. The frustrating part is that he was in the middle lane, the light turned green, everyone started going and then someone slammed on their brakes as Geoff glanced to the side and then hit the guy in front of him before he even had a chance to stop. He was going maybe 30clicks. Anyway, the car is finished. Everything got pushed in and it's not worth fixing. The only problem is that we used that car for all of his work stuff. So he is borrowing his parents truck for now to finish up his last three jobs and then I think he will be done work for this summer. We'll see how it goes.

So that's been the last two days for us.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home