Thursday, September 29, 2005

Wife of the Year Award Goes to....

ME!!

Geoff is going to love me more than ever. I managed to pull off two free tickets (108.48 each), through work, for the SEASON OPENER GAME ONE for the Edmonton Oilers against the Colorado Avalanche!! We have a parking pass so that we can park in the closest parking spot and we have a club access which allows us to go downstairs to eat and see the Oilers as they come and go from the locker room. There is going to be fireworks and everything since it is the first home game in the new season. Our seats are 10 rows from the ice and we will have a great view of the game.

Geoff has been talking about going to see a game but the nose bleed seats are $35.00 each and we just decided not to spend the money on that yet. He was gone for two years on his mission and came back to the hockey strike. So it's been 3 years of no hockey for him and all I hear is how he is looking forward to watching hockey on tv and stuff.

I'm excited too because I really enjoy live hockey and Winnipeg has only had the Moose for how long now. I've been to two Road Runner games since I have moved here but this will be so much better. I can't wait to go home and tell him the good news. And if you plan on watching the game on tv, look for the red head sitting next to the pregnant lady near one of the goals because that will be us!!

2 Comments:

At 1:32 AM, Blogger Alyssa said...

wow that sounds like so much fun! I have not been to a hockey game in years and I miss it so much. Of only I could go back to the days where I used to stalk Pavel Bure through the parking lot!

 
At 3:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats on the hockey tickets! Free stuff is good, isn't it? ...Especially when you know it cost a lot of money!!

Collette

 

Post a Comment

<< Home