Thursday, September 01, 2005

I Weigh What???

Well, it appears that my scale is off. Yesterday we went in for our second doctor's visit and I weighed in at 140 pounds. My home scale told me 136 and well I guess I ate a lot more than I thought over the weekend. Although I have been feeling way more hungry than normal lately. My mind tells me that I should be full but I just keep on eating and eating. I eat all day at work but I am sticking to fruits for snacks in between meals, or peanuts and stuff. I also drink a lot of water. I'm not really complaining because I enjoy eating, it's just that I find it hard to believe that I weigh that much, that's all. Plus I know that I am eating for two and that makes me feel better.

On some other fun news, the baby is healthy and very active. I have felt him everyday since Saturday but nothing that Geoff can feel yet. The baby is getting to the point where he can hear my voice, so that's good to know. The heart beat is at 150 which can still mean that it is a boy. I found out my blood type since I have wanted to know for some time now. A positive. Plus my blood pressure is on the low side of normal which is also very good. I am enjoying my new maternity clothes, thanks to Geoff's sister who gave me a bunch of her tops but I have yet to find more pants. My mission this weekend is to stake out every store until I find at least one more pair. Value Village here I come. Every other maternity store has crap for styles or no pants. To make things worse, I really don't enjoy shopping at all. So this should be interesting.

5 Comments:

At 8:51 PM, Blogger Alyssa said...

Don't enjoy shopping? Don't enjoy shopping? I am confused. Is that really possible?

 
At 8:21 AM, Blogger Colleen Salter said...

I would rather tell the store what I want and have them make it that way instead of having to look around for what I want. I don't mind getting new clothes I just hate the looking around for what I want. So I might be a little high maintenance in that regard. :)

 
At 12:26 PM, Blogger Alyssa said...

That is the best part...the hunt for that perfect pair of pants at that perfect price! There is nothing more satisfying. Well maybe I just need to get a life.

 
At 1:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Do you not enjoy shopping because you worked at Jacobs and stocked up on everything with your discount...

 
At 10:18 AM, Blogger Colleen Salter said...

well at Jacob everything was cheap so that was great but I could work and look at clothes at the same time. So it was almost like I was being paid to shop. So much easier. Maternity shopping is the worst because there are no good deals on maternity pants.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home