Wednesday, August 17, 2005

The Baby

I forgot to mention that last Friday I felt the baby. It was for about an hour every little while there was this sensation in my right side of the belly that fluttered and tickled a bit. It was really amazing. It made me giggle as I felt the baby move. I haven't felt the baby since but I know that it will happen again. Only six days until we go in for the ultra sound. We are both really excited to see the baby and make sure that everything is alright.

As for other fun news, we traveled down to Waterton Park, Alberta where we went hiking to see water falls and wild life. A deer approached us on a path before she charged us and jumped back into the bush at the last moment. I was a little concerned as I hid behind Geoff's sister. The water was really cold and really clear. We went in behind the water fall too and Geoff and Melissa jumped into the water. Crazy. The hike that we took to the lake we were warned that a cougar had been spotted. We managed to come back alive so all was good. We had a great weekend but I forgot to take the video camera so it's all in my head. Oh well, it happens.

1 Comments:

At 12:03 PM, Blogger Alyssa said...

isn't that the coolest feeling in the world? There is nothing better then lying down and watching your baby wiggle around inside you.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home