Monday, April 16, 2007

Easter

We had a really good Easter as my parents were able to come up on the Tuesday after and spend some time with us. It was for sad reasons that they were in Alberta but Kaylee sure did love seeing her grandparents again.

I wish that I could post some pictures of Kaylee in the great Easter dress that she got from Phil and Linda at her baby shower but no such luck. I am working on finding a program that will work for dial up. I just need a little more time.

Other than that we are looking at digging our basement in the next couple of weeks. That should be fun as the whole process starts. We are also looking forward to seeing my Grandma Maczuga and Aunt Agnes hopefully when they come out to Red Deer. We'll see how it goes, I just need to remember when they are going to be there and then drive out for the day.

And I started working out today. I am on my way to losing 15 pounds. We bought a used EFX machine and today is the first day of many days to the new me. I can't wait to be able to fit into my Jacob pants again and hopefully buy a new bra that doesn't have the letters D on it.

1 Comments:

At 10:47 AM, Blogger Alyssa Turner said...

I can't tell you how much I miss seeing pictures of your little cutie! I cannot weight until you have highspeed again. You might have to buy a laptop and sit in starbucks for awhile if I have to wait much longer. Good luck on the diet thing. Looks like everyone is trying to loose weight. Must be the spring in the air! I am loving weight watchers. You should look into it. It's fun and easy!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home