Tuesday, January 30, 2007

We are all moved in at the In-Laws!!

Well things have been going good so far...We are really grateful for Geoff's parents taking us in while we get ready to build our new home. Right now we are living in one of the bedrooms upstairs and Kaylee has her own room too. We are working on finishing the basement so that we can move down there. There is going to be a bedroom, bathroom and living room and eventually a kitchen. Last night we put the drywall on the ceiling and I helped drill some screws in too which was fun. There is still quite a bit of work left but we hope to have it done in about two weeks.

It is really nice to be out in the country. There is no noise or business of the city and even though we live outside of Edmonton it only takes Geoff 5 minutes more to get to work. Which is great. The days are so long with him at work from 9 to 6 that I miss him terribly. I had gotten so used to him being at home all day working on the condo that now it's hard to not have him around.

At our new ward, same church just different location, I have already received a calling. It was our first Sunday and they have me teaching Sunday School starting next Sunday. I think that we are in the New Testament but I will find out tonight when I get the manual. I will be teaching 14 and 15 year olds which should be interesting. My father in law is the Sunday School President, he's in charge of making sure that all of the teachers are in place and that everything runs smoothly, so it will be nice to have him right here if I have any questions.

Kaylee seems to be back to her normal self. Her appetite is back and she has a runny nose and she might be working on another tooth. Yesterday it was nice to go for a walk to get the mail with Kaylee in her sled. The road is covered in snow and it is just fun to be outside and not have to worry about anything.

We are also excited for Melissa, Geoff's sister, to be coming home in about 26 days or so. Hi Melissa if you are reading this!! We are really excited for you to come home and meet Kaylee!! We love you!!

Have a great day everyone!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home