Tuesday, December 13, 2005

The Verdict is In....

Now although he claims that he is not 100% accurate on his guesses, we sent a short video to Grandma Maczuga, my dad, and he has given his verdict as to what we are going to have.

He says.....to buy pink. Now as you all know I have been hoping for a boy the entire time but having a little girl would be wonderful. Geoff thinks that the baby is a girl and we do have a girls name picked out already and still no boy name so maybe it is for the best. Either way I am at the point now as long as the baby is healthy and comes sometime before or on January 15th I will be estactic.

My mom's comment from the video was, wow she's big. Yes I am. It will be fun when they come out to visit to see some pictures of my mom when she was pregnant with me and to compare how big we both we got. Plus to see some baby pictures and then compare between me and Geoff and our baby.

2 Comments:

At 11:46 PM, Blogger Alyssa said...

told ya! Told ya! I agree with Uncle Gerald. Wise man that one!

 
At 12:46 PM, Blogger Darlene Schacht said...

Just popping through from Alyssa's blog. I'm from Winnipeg too.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home