Thursday, December 08, 2005

Guess the Baby's Birthday!!

I thought that it would be fun to have a little game where people can guess the date our baby will be born. My latest doctor's update is posted below and as a side note, we have been told that only 2% of women have their baby early. My due date is January 15th, 2006. My mom had us either early or on time. If you want, you can include whether you think it is a boy or a girl. Post a comment or send me an email and I will include your guess in the dates below. If there is any other information that you would like to know just ask and I will add that in this blog too. And if you want to wait till December 21st to make your guess, after I have been checked for dialation or anything that's okay too. Or if you change your mind after that date I will allow that too. Good luck to everyone!!

January 2006
1
2 -
3 - Collette
4 - Collette
5
6
7 - Rose - girl, 7 lbs 2 oz
8 - Angelo
9
10
11 - Kelly - girl
12 - Sherrie - boy
13 - Colleen - boy
14 - Nikki - boy
15 - due date and Geoff's birthday - Char - boy 7 lbs 12 oz
16 - Liz - boy
17 - Grandpa and Grandma Maczuga - girl
18 - Alyssa - girl, Grandma Salter, Brent - boy
19 - Linda
20 - Tara - girl
21 - Tannis
22
23
24 - Lee - boy
25
26
27
28
29
30
31


9 Comments:

At 5:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jan 19 Wishing you a fast Labour

 
At 11:16 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jan 16th and a boy! Liz

 
At 1:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Colleen,

I am thinking that is will be on the 14th and that you two are going to have a bouncing baby BOY!

Nikki

 
At 1:39 PM, Blogger Leanne said...

I'm putting my money on the 24, and I'm thinking boy!
But whenever it is - I hope you can go into labor on your own - that's one thing I wish I could have experienced. I was induced both times and I would have loved to see how actual natural labor would progress. (Yes I know there is a way to find out but I guess I don't want to know THAT bad :) )

 
At 9:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

January 21st - Grandpa's birthday!

Tannis

 
At 12:54 AM, Blogger Alyssa said...

Jan 18th, and I am pretty certain it is a girl!

 
At 5:42 PM, Blogger Kelly said...

Jan 11 - girl - someone has to have one!

 
At 3:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think your going to have a girl on Jan 10. Just enjoy the last few weeks. Rest up now when you have the chance. Merry Christmas!
Tara

 
At 8:44 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well Thanks for letting me change my choices. It's a little red headed baby girl which I believe will arrive on Jan.7, 2006 Her weight will be around 7lb, 2oz.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home