Monday, April 25, 2005

Our Home

We really do love our home. It's a condo in a four plex so we have our own entrance and backyard,(if a patch of grass and an evergreen count as a backyard). We are away from the street so we don't hear any traffic and we are on the north side of Edmonton. Which is great because it only takes me 20 minutes to get to work. We did some renovations too. First I will give a description of what our place looks like. Entering in through the front door there are two sets of stairs. One goes downstairs to the furnace room on the left under the stairs and then the bathroom straight ahead and on the right is the spare room and the master bedroom. Going up the stairs leads to the closet straight ahead, the laundry/pantry room behind that and then the kitchen on the left with a wall between the living room on the left also. The balcony is off of the living room. I can see it clearly in my head but it might not be that clear to you. When I can I will put some pictures on for all to see. We put a hole in the wall between the kitchen and the living room which really opens the place up. And we painted the wall too. Plus we got verticals for the patio window and new blinds for our bedroom. We plan on doing more, maybe next year. We have vaulted ceilings and new cupboards, fridge and stove which really makes the place look good. The carpets are new too and we are just loving it. We have lots of windows so it is always sunny in the house. The surround sound system in our living room is fabulous and we managed to get a free entertainment unit from friends that are moving to B.C. The BBQ that I won three years ago is finally being put to good use on our balcony. We plan on planting some strawberry plants in the yard as opposed to flowers. The best part of it all is that I finally got a blender and we can make shakes!! Yah for me (us).

1 Comments:

At 12:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi I just happened on your blog from Alyssa's I knew you would enjoy Jasper its so beautiful in the mountains.I 'm so glad you started a blog its a great way to keep in touch Are you on MSN as well ?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home