Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Two Months

Kaylee is now two months, unbelievable. We went in for her shots today and I didn't realize that she was getting three needles. Geoff was there but it took so long to get in that he had to leave to go to work when we got in. So I had to handle this all by myself. I am happy to say that we both did well. Although that needle is so long you'd think it would go right into her bones. I held her tight like they said and she cried. By the time the third one came around she was crying without breathing. I had to stay calm and composed so that I could comfort her and she stopped crying fairly quickly. My heart broke though when I saw her sad little face and I am just happy that she is too young to remember this. Now I just hope that she doesn't get a fever or anything but she might. She is just too precious.

Kaylee weighs 10 pounds 3 ounces and is almost 22 inches. She is only in the 30% range of babies so she is on the small side but that's okay because she is just so cute. She has cradle cap which does not look like fun and so we are trying to get rid of that with some baby oil but there is nothing we can really do. We are all excited to be leaving for Winnipeg tomorrow. And so we are going to have to pack, clean and do some laundry today. We will see everyone soon!!

1 Comments:

At 12:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, how I remember those cries from needles, it's the sadest thing!
Like you said, luckily they won't remember it!
I'm looking so forward to seeing you guys and meeting little Kaylee Rae!
Love Tannis

 

Post a Comment

<< Home