Thursday, February 02, 2006

Some Things that I Have Learned

If you have chapped lips it probably means that you are dehydrated and you need to drink more water. Yesterday I drank liquids of all kinds and my lips are better for the first time in months.
Lip gloss did nothing to help.

Poopie diapers can stink before the 3 month age.

The reason babies usually cry while in the tub is because the water is not warm enough. I'd cry too if I was naked and in a luke warm bath.

Sleeping all day isn't that bad, especially when the only person you have to play with is asleep most of the time too.

Other than that things are going well. Kaylee thanks everyone for all of the hugs and kisses and lovely things that have been said about her. For those of you who haven't been able to meet her in person, we are coming out to Grunthal. Geoff, Kaylee and I will be arriving in Winnipeg on March 9 and will be staying until March 14. We look forward to seeing everyone. I have to run though as another poopie diaper on our beautiful Kaylee needs to be changed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home