Saturday, February 25, 2006

4am

3am rolls around and I wake up in a panic.I hear no cries of hunger from my daughter Kaylee so what woke me up so rudely. Geoff is tossing around in bed because he has a stomach ache. But it's 3am and Kaylee is usually up by 1 or 2. What's going on? I ask Geoff if he has heard her. She's still asleep. Do you think that she is okay? I lay there for a bit and then can't stand it anymore and go to check on her. Yup, she's still sleeping. Wonderful!! How on earth did that happen. So I go back to sleep and she only wakes up around 4. Even better, since Geoff can't sleep I give him the bottle and he goes to feed her while I go back to bed. Then she sleeps in till 9 which is just fantastic. Although I find it hard to fall asleep all that matters is that I am still in bed.

On other news, we bought a van today. We need the van for Geoff's work in spring and we found a really good deal on one so we decided to get it. It's an hour outside of Edmonton and we plan on registering it there to drive back but we don't want to actually have a plate on it till spring when we need it. so we are just going to get a temp permit something or other that lets you go from point A to B. Well the registry is closed. Great. So we decide to drive it back to our house without a plate and just take a chance. I drive really close to the back of the van so people don't notice there is no plate. Hopefully. We park it at our house and all is well.

It's Monday now and I finally have a chance to finish this and put it up. I had a picture of our van but it wouldn't load up on the computer so I will have to take another one. Great news, Kaylee slept through the night again on saturday, 930 till 530!! Hopefully this is the new routine and we will all be getting a better night's sleep.

1 Comments:

At 1:38 PM, Blogger Alyssa said...

yeah! So glad she is sleeping well! Did I mention how darn cute she is? Ireally need to get some new pics up!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home