Thursday, February 16, 2006

Time Flies

It is amazing how fast time has been going. I feel like I just had Kaylee yesterday and it is already the middle of February. We have been able to get into a routine with her which is nice. Although I still have to wake up twice during the night to feed her which isn't all that fun. But when I go to get her because she is screaming her little heart out, my heart melts as I see her precious little face waiting for me. The other morning she was crying and I said good morning Kaylee. She stopped crying and just looked at me, waiting for me to pick her up. Those are the moments that make memories that will last forever.

Last night was rough though as she was and still is sick. I slept from 3am to 445am. She has been sleeping all day and now I am worried that tonight could be a repeat of last night. I've been thinking too of what things in my day to day routine do I enjoy the most. I have decided that it is the time that I spend in bed sleeping with Geoff there beside me. I treasure those moments.

Anyway, time is up and I have to get going yet again. I just wanted to check in and let people know that I am still alive, Kaylee is still adorable and I never knew that one baby could go through so many diapers! Thanks for all the comments and love sent to Kaylee. She enjoys the kisses and hugs from everyone and she loves to smile when she gets them.

1 Comments:

At 3:16 AM, Blogger Alyssa said...

I guess this would be a bad time to mention that Londyn goes to bed at 10 and sleeps until 6am eats and goes back to sleep until 9 or 10. Not that I am bragging, God just knows I am a bear when I do not get my sleep and I have four kids that have to live with me the next day!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home