Thursday, January 11, 2007

A Crazy Day

830am Well, Kaylee woke up crying which is never a good thing and she was not feeling well at all. I was really tired too and not feeling so hot myself. I played with her in the morning to try and keep her happy, toys, bath etc.

1030am Kaylee went down for a nap and so did I. I set my alarm just in case too because I had to bring Kaylee to the capital health for her one year shots.

1115am Alarm is going off, thank goodness I set it.

1140am We managed to get through all of the snow outside our house, gotta love the Sorel's we got for Christmas. If Kaylee has a fever the nurse won't give her a shot but before we can find out the fire alarm goes off and we are all sent outside! I didn't take her outside but waited in the foyer. Finally we get let in and Kaylee gets her shots in the arm. Not all that much fun but we did it!!

1pm We are back at home and she is still out of sorts. So we have some lunch and off for a nap. It is blizzard conditions outside and I am certain that no one will want to come and see the condo.

215pm Our real estate agent calls and there will be someone there in 10 minutes!! Ahh. I do a mad dash around the house to clean it up. These are the same people that came the day before and didn't even bother to make an appointment. They just showed up. Weird.

415pm The people seem to like the house and they are thinking of putting an offer down. Our real estate agent calls and says there are some people coming down at 5 (who wants to drive out in a blizzard, not me) and the other people put in an offer but it was too low so she rejected it. So once again I do a mad dash to get everything cleaned. Well you might think that it should still be clean from the last time, but I had done some laundry and I didn't wash the dishes from last time and Kaylee has found her way around the house too. I bring some clothes downstairs and Kaylee manages to fall down the stairs. We don't watch her anymore on the stairs as she has become a pro but wow, that's one sound you don't want to hear. I am feeling like the worst mom in the universe even though she recovers faster from that than she did from the needles. Once again we pack up and leave for an hour.

6pm We are back and I make some supper even though I don't have time to actually eat anything because i have to run off to activity days.

830pm Back from activity days to see that Geoff and Kaylee had a great time. Plus the offer that was rejected was raised to a suitable amount and so we accept!! The day ends with the hope of our condo selling, we have to wait until the 16th to find out and Kaylee going to bed after some good cuddles and a little tylenol to dull the pain of whatever she is suffering from.

All in all a CRAZY day.

2 Comments:

At 10:47 AM, Blogger Alyssa said...

wow that is a crazy day! Good luck with the condo though....that is great!!!

 
At 10:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good luck with the condo offer!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home