Thursday, March 16, 2006

The Snowball Fight

I forgot about this. We go out with Nicohlas and Carson to the hill by the rodeo to do some sledding and we end up having a bit of a snowball fight. All of us except Carson. Now we are tired and just sitting around relaxing and resting. Well I decide that I want to go down the hill again and the path leads right between Nic and Carson. I'm laughing and having a great time as I go down a bit faster than usual sitting on the sled. As I pass Carson he throws a snowball at me and gets me right in the face! I am completely shocked as it came out of no where. We all end up crying because we are laughing so hard. Great shot Carson, you should play baseball!!

2 Comments:

At 5:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey how come we missed out on sledding sounds like we would have had fun/tears as well

 
At 10:06 AM, Blogger Colleen Salter said...

You would have had fun. Sorry that we only found time to go after you guys left. But look at all of the snow we have now!! I hope that you get a chance to go now. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home