Friday, June 01, 2007

Diet Day 4

I weighed myself this morning and I am at 130 pounds. When I started this thing I was at 136. Yeah for me. I hope that I can make it through the next 4 days. I don't really care for the soup anymore. I don't mind the taste because it is pretty good and healthy. I think that what is not working is the fact that I don't get to eat anything else. My taste buds are wanting the things that everyone else is eating. But I come from a long line of strong willed Maczuga's and Dyck's and included in that is some stubborness, so I am no quitter. My little stomach is still there so I don't think that I can fit into any old jeans or anything but maybe by the end of seven days...who knows.

Tara, what is you blog address, I would like to check it out!!

1 Comments:

At 8:27 AM, Blogger Tara said...

Hey Colleen!
I do not have a blog. Only e-mail. Do not have time to even think of blogging yet!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home