Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Cabbage Soup Diet

Well I have jumped on the band wagon and I am on my first day of the cabbage soup diet. The soup tastes good just like Patty said it does. I am looking to lose ten pounds. These are the same ten pounds that have been on me since Kaylee was born. It's about time that they are gone. If you are interested in the diet I'm sure Kelly won't mind if you check out her blog. Go to Alyssa's to find the link to Kelly's and then look at her blog in March. The theory is that I will burn off more calories then I take in. I do exercise everyday so it should work. I hope. I have it planned out too so that I will be done the day before my birthday so that on my birthday I can eat whatever I want in celebration. It would be a great present to myself to lose 10 pounds, especially since I am turning 30, which is really the new 20. I have heard that by the end of the seven days I will not want to ever see cabbage soup again. I guess we'll see what happens. Wish me luck!!

4 Comments:

At 8:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

My parents tried the cabbage soup diet once. If I remember right, they lost the weight because they were essentially starving, but as soon as they started eating normally again, they gained it right back. For what it's worth.

 
At 2:01 PM, Blogger Colleen Salter said...

Thanks for the comment. If I can lose the ten pounds I'm pretty sure that I can keep it off but I guess we'll see. I tried looking on your blog but I couldn't figure out who you are. Just curious.

 
At 6:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm Geoff's cousin Ruth. If he hasn't told you about me yet, ask him. I have a son who's 14 months old, so I enjoy reading your blog to keep up on family news and to hear mommy stories. :) Also because your daughter is adorable.

 
At 9:04 AM, Blogger Colleen Salter said...

I know you!! That's awesome that you have a blog too. I will add you to my list of contacts and I will definetly be checking yours out too.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home