Thursday, December 21, 2006

Quick Update from the town of Grunthal

Here we are at the parents house and having a great time. The flight out went really well with everyone around us keeping Kaylee entered as she is an irresistable cutie. We are enjoying the comfort of home with home cooked meals and relaxation. Our first day here, Geoff fixed the quad for my dad so that works. The second day Geoff got the skidoo working and that was a bit tougher but my dad and him spent the whole day working on it. I managed to change all of the Christmas lights on the house so that they are newer and brighter and we put up the Christmas tree. Kaylee has been a complete angel. Both nights now she has gone to bed at 830 or 930 manitoba time (which is an hour earlier than edmonton) and has slept until 8 or 9 the next morning. What is going on!!! She never goes to sleep that early at home. I hope that this lasts the whole time we are here. Tonight she went to bed at ten which is still great!!

Grandma and Grandpa had fun babysitting today as Geoff and I finished our Christmas shopping in the city. All went well and we had a great time. Anyway we are looking forward to seeing everyone at Christmas. So have a great day!

1 Comments:

At 10:36 AM, Blogger Alyssa said...

I would comment but I am just to sad that I am missing ANOTHER Mazuga Christmas:(

 

Post a Comment

<< Home