Monday, December 18, 2006

A - Available/Single? Married

B - Best Friend? My husband Geoff

C- Cake or Pie? Chocolate Pudding Pie, Blueberry Pie, Pie, Pie, Pie

D - Drink Of Choice? blue kool aid

E - Essential Item You Use Everyday? My glasses

F - Favorite Color? blue

G - Gummy Bears Or Worms? gummy bears

H - Hometown? Grunthal, Manitoba

I - Indulgence? chips

J - January Or February? January

K - Kids & Their Names? Kaylee

L - Life Is Incomplete Without? my family

M - Marriage Date? March 26, 2005

N- Number Of Siblings? 1 younger brother

O - Oranges Or Apples? christmas oranges

P - Phobias/Fears? falling and being alone at night in my house

Q - Favorite Quote? Kids are like farts, You can only stand your own. Tedism

R - Reason to Smile - life is good

S - Season? Summer, I love the heat

T - Tag Three People? Alyssa, Lee and Angelo

U - Unknown Fact About Me? I've been in a commercial on tv.

V - Vegetable you don’t like? turnips

W - Worst Habit? chewing my nails

X - X-rays You’ve Had? nope

Y - Your Favorite Food? Christmas Dinner at the Maczuga's

Z - Zodiac Sign? Gemini

3 Comments:

At 12:12 AM, Blogger Christine Leader said...

yeay! You did it!!!

ehehe

 
At 12:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Commercial?? what commercial??

 
At 2:11 PM, Blogger Colleen Salter said...

I was in a commercial for APTN Bingo and a Movie in Winnipeg. My friend worked at the station and paid me $100 to do a little bit of improv. I have it on tape if you ever want to see it. It's nothing special.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home