Wednesday, June 14, 2006

What's New....

Kaylee has a new voice..or more like a new scream. The funny part is that she is happy while she is doing it. It seemed to have developed at the grocery store yesterday as every single person in eye sight seemed to be looking at me with a confused look on their face. One gentleman even commented on how much racket she was making. All I could do was smile and pretend like that wasn't my sweet little girl screaming like that, really, she's not. She must know that I am typing this right now because she is lying in her crib just screaming. Her face turns a bit read and you would think that she is filling her diaper at the same time but oh no, it's all joy and screaming. I think we'll be keeping the neighborhood up tonight.

Yesterday I went out to go for a walk with Kaylee and I had to get the stroller from the car first. Well the car was not on the street where I left it. Actually there were no cars parked on the street at all and it looked like they might have been doing street work. I look around and the car was parked on the other side of the street and there is a blvd inbetween too. I was thankful to find the car there and thankful that Geoff took the time to move the car in the morning so we wouldn't get towed. Well at supper time I thanked Geoff and he told me that he didn't move the car. What? How on earth did it get there. I mean there is a boulevard and you have to do a u turn at the lights and all. He's kidding right? nope. So I was up for the most part of the night wondering how on earth the car moved. How could the street people have moved it, I mean the car was in park and all. Maybe somebody else got a key to the car and now they know where we live and probably have a key to the house too!! Not a good night's sleep was had by me. We realized the next morning that the street workers probably did move the car and just towed it with the back tires on the ground and not the front and that they didn't have to take it out of park to do it. Crazy night.

Oh, and the Oilers won tonight. Talk about an amazing game!! We could here people honking and yelling from our house. I hope that we can win the cup!!

2 Comments:

At 2:30 AM, Blogger Alyssa said...

those eyes are so beautiful. Londyn has that exact asme skreach. Yrs that happy ear piercing scream....gotta love it!

 
At 6:28 AM, Blogger Amber said...

Go Oilers! That was a great game last night...it must be a very exciting atmosphere in Edmonton right now!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home