Saturday, December 31, 2005

Happy New Year!!

Well it is that time of year again. Christmas went by so fast and now it will be a New Year in a couple of hours. Although for us, in 15 days we could be having our baby and not only do we get to see our little miracle, we also get to see my parents, which is really exciting. So we hope that you all had a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

As for us, with our new bed frame, I am finally off of the floor after spending a year and 4 months on it. Now it is so much easier for me to get out of bed to go to the bathroom 4 times a night as I can just fall out of bed. And actually as comfortable as it is I am finding it almost impossible to sleep for more than two hours at a time, so I spend half the night on the couch too. I was hoping for a new year's baby but that doesn't look like it's going to happen. So any time in January will be fine with me. Have a great night everyone!!

1 Comments:

At 1:05 PM, Blogger Alyssa said...

Happy New Year! I am getting so excited to see pictures of your new little baby girl!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home