Saturday, August 09, 2008

Mamma Mia!

Last night Collette and I went to the movies and we wanted to see Get Smart but it wasn't playing anymore so we went to see....


I have not had that much fun at a movie ever!! If you like the songs and are in need of a good time with your best friend or any girlfriends for that matter GO and see this movie!! We laughed and sang and cried and applauded at the end. What a performance. Thanks Collette for taking me out to the movies!!

Collette also introduced me to a new store. Melanie Lynn. Now the prices are ridiculously expensive but if you look at the stuff on sale it's not so bad. I got a really nice skirt for 30 bucks (120 quid reg price). The clothes are fun and hip so if you haven't been yet, check it out. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home