Sunday, December 16, 2007

Christmas Time

Kaylee and I made a Christmas Tree from a box. We are going to miss seeing all of the Maczuga's at Christmas. However, this year we will be in Kamloops celebrating Geoff's Grandpa's 75th birthday. We are staying in a cabin and going skiing and snowboarding Christmas Eve. It should be fun!!

I am at 6 months now and I am feeling pregnant. The baby is really active all of the time.

We decorated our tree tonight. We were able to cut one down off of the other piece of land that we own. We hope to be in our new home by the end of January, maybe sooner. It is so exciting as our furnace is now working and the insulation is being put in on Monday. We will finish the duct work this week and the drywallers and do their thing!!
Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

At 10:52 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sounds like your in for alot of fun this Christmas. Cant wait to see you all at the Maczuga reunion in Aug. Colleen I need an address that I can mail a Christmas Card to you Please email me Thanks & Merry Christmas

 

Post a Comment

<< Home